MINI COOPERS 2004 SERVICE
We Are Open
For the health and welfare of all we are limiting our hours and CLOSED on Saturday (until further notice).
MINI Engine Oil Service
2002 > Cooper S
Note: reduce replacement interval in dusty operating conditions.
- Change oil and oil filter while engine is at operating temperature.
- We recommend MINI Synthetic Motor Oil, p/n 07 51 0 143 829
- Check overall thickness of front and rear disc brake pads (outer pads only) using special tool.
If replacement is necessary:
- Examine brake disc surfaces. clean brake pad contact points in calipers. Grease wheel centering hubs.
- Check thickness of parking brake linings only when replacing rear pads.
- Check parking brake actuation. Adjust if necessary.
- Reset Service Interval Indicator
Note: Do not reset Service Indicator when additional oil changes (between the normal intervals) are requested by the customer.
MINI Inspection I
MINI Inspection II
MINI Spark Plug Replacement
MINI Oxygen Sensor Replacement