European Car Repairs
Our team of highly-trained technicians will perform the exact same level of service on your vehicle as a dealer would — and we usually cost about 45 percent less than dealerships! Not all repair shops can and should work on your luxury vehicle, but we are the dealer alternative you’ve been looking for that doesn’t sacrifice quality service.
At Bay Diagnostic, we treat our customers with the utmost respect, and we value your business. You’ll never be made to feel like you’re just a number or profit margin. And, remember that special financing is available to customers with a Bosch credit card.
Jordan Weine and his team of professionals are dedicated to fixing your vehicle so that you can get back on the road as quickly as possible. Bay Diagnostic is the name to remember for European car repairs in Brooklyn, New York City and the surrounding area, so call us for all scheduled auto service.
We specialize in the following types of vehicles:
Schedule Routine Maintenance Now
Maintenance is one of the most important parts of owning a European luxury vehicle. Routine maintenance has been shown to help prevent expensive breakdowns. Regular oil changes, tire rotations and fluid checks help drivers keep their cars road-ready and running efficiently. Below, is a brief list of some of our maintenance and repair services.
- Check Engine Light Diagnostic
- Steering & Suspension Repair
- Electric Water Pump Service
- Cooling System Recharge & Repair
- Oil Leak Repair & Oil Changes
- Transmission Repairs & Service
- Subframe Bushing Replacement
This is not a complete list of all of our services. If you have any questions about repairs, call now to speak with one of our technicians and get your car back on the road.
Your trusted repair service
It’s a question everyone has asked at some point: How do I find an auto-repair shop that I can rely on for honest service?
Check out these helpful tips:
- If you’re not told of the issue in layman’s terms, you may be dealing with someone who is unscrupulous and might take advantage of a lack of technical knowledge.
- For the most part, auto shops are honest as a whole. But, you should take the time to check into a facility’s state and national affiliations.
- Look into a shop’s reviews. Bay Diagnostic is proud of the reputation we’ve earned for more than 25 years, and you’ll see comments from our customers on our site.
- Take heed of how you’re treated, from beginning to end. If customer service is lackluster, it’s not a good sign of things to come. Respect for vehicle and owner go hand in hand.
- Always get a written warranty for services –– and make sure that the technician goes over everything that was worked on in detail.
Our service center, which has been in business for more than 25 years, specializes in vehicles such as BMW, Land Rover, Range Rover, Mercedes Benz, Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche, Mini Cooper and Smart Car, among others. Our clients remain loyal because we offer them quality work, every time, along with exceptional customer service at affordable prices.
So if you’re looking for European car repairs in Brooklyn, New York City and the surrounding area, remember Bay Diagnostic. We specialize in scheduled auto service of all kinds.