Mandatory Maintenance and Lubrication Service
Oil Change Macan Every 10k miles (15k km) or 1 year, whichever comes first.
- After 40k , 80k , 120k , 160k miles etc. / 60k , 120k , 180k , 240k km etc.
- Note: If the scheduled mileage isn’t reached, then maintenance procedures should be performed no later than after 4, 8, 12 years.
- The terms ‘check’ and ‘inspection’ are terms that may include subsequent work like readjusting, topping off, correcting, and adjusting. However, it does not include replacing, repairing, and reconditioning parts.
- Diagnosis system: Read out fault memory, then transfer gear wear integrator. The maintenance interval is reset.
- Windshield wiper/washer system, headlight washer: Adjust nozzle and adjust its functioning if needed
- Horn: Ensure it is working
- Tires: Tire pressure (TPM) check
- Check operation of All Electrical Equipment
Inside the Vehicle
- Seat belts: Ensure they are working and in good condition
- Pollen filter: Replace the filter element
Outside of Vehicle
- Examine the wiper blades
- Vehicle lighting: Ensure it is working
- All headlights: Adjust if needed
- Trailer hitch: Ensure it is working
- Radiators and air intakes: A visual inspection of the exterior for signs of debris and blocks.
- Check Body Drains for Debris
Underneath the Vehicle
- Drain the old engine oil and change the oil filter (Needs to be done every 10k miles/15k km, see separate)
- Tires: Check condition
- Underside of vehicle Check: Visually inspect for leaks (oil and fluids)
- Underbody covers: Visually inspect that everything is correctly fastened – If needed, replace missing parts or ones that are damaged.
- Brake system: Visual inspection of the pads and discs for wear (without removing wheels)
- Brake hoses and lines: Visually inspect if there is damage, fix routing and see if there is corrosion. Also, check and top up brake fluid level
- Axle shafts: Visually inspect dust boots for leaks and damage
- Axle joints: Check for play; visually inspect the dust boots for damage
- Driveshaft/Cardan shaft: Check the rubber bellows for leaks and damage Steering gear: Check the dust boots for damage
- Tie rod ends: Check play and associated boots
- Exhaust system: Inspect for damage and leaks of the mounts
- Change engine oil
- inspect for leaks (oil and fluids)
- Fuel system lines and connections: A good visual inspection
- Check drive belt (we only check if the vehicle is used off-road)
- Coolant and hoses: Check the condition of hoses and the level of antifreeze
- Windshield wiper/washer system, headlight washer: Ensure that fluid is filled up and has enough antifreeze
- Firewall examination for debris.
Additional Maintenance – Replace Spark Plugs
- Replace the spark plugs: Macan S/Turbo every 30k miles / 45k km or 48 months
Additional Maintenance every 40k miles / 60k km or 4 years
- PDK transmission: drain the old oil and remove the filter. Replaced with new oil and filter
Additional Maintenance every 80k miles / 120k km or 48 months
- Air elements are changed if the vehicle is operating in a dusty environment.
- Air Filter: Replace filter elements
Additional Maintenance every 160k miles / 240k km or 16 years
- All-wheel final drive: Change oil
- Additional Maintenance every 2 years
- Change brake fluid (use only Original Porsche Brake Fluid)
Road Test Check
- Remote control, front seats, foot brake and electric parking brake (also operating travel), engine, clutch, steering, transmission, ParkAssist, Cruise control, PSM switch, sports exhaust system, heater, air-conditioning system and instru-ments: Check operation
- Oils, fluids: Visual inspection for leaks
For your routine service and maintenance or if you need to book and appointment for Porsche repair in Brooklyn, give us a call today.
Owner – Bay Diagnostic
Serving Brooklyn Since 1985
For over 37 years Bay Diagnostic has been a Brooklyn staple helping you get back on the road faster than the dealer can. A full-service automotive repair shop in Brooklyn that specializes in scheduled service, preventive maintenance and concierge service. At Bay Diagnostic, you will come to expect what the automotive repair experience should be, fast, easy and reliable. A one stop shop for your vehicle needs.