MINI COOPER2004 SERVICE
We Are Open
For the health and welfare of all we are limiting our hours and CLOSED on Saturday (until further notice).
MINI Engine Oil Service
2002 > Cooper S
Note: reduce replacement interval in dusty operating conditions.
- Change oil and oil filter while engine is at operating temperature.
- We recommend MINI Synthetic Motor Oil, p/n 07 51 0 143 829
- Check overall thickness of front and rear disc brake pads (outer pads only) using special tool.
If replacement is necessary:
- Examine brake disc surfaces. clean brake pad contact points in calipers. Grease wheel centering hubs.
- Check thickness of parking brake linings only when replacing rear pads.
- Check parking brake actuation. Adjust if necessary.
- Reset Service Interval Indicator
Note: Do not reset Service Indicator when additional oil changes (between the normal intervals) are requested by the customer.
MINI Inspection I
MINI Inspection II
MINI Spark Plug Replacement
MINI Oxygen Sensor Replacement