- Oil Change: To be done every 10k miles or 15k km or 1 year, whichever is first. Intermediate Maintenance: At the following intervals 20k, 60k, 100k, 140k miles (30k, 90k, 150k, 210k km).
Note: If your vehicle does not reach the scheduled maintenance mileage, all intermediate maintenance should be performed at the following intervals: 2 years, 6 years, and 10 years.
- Diagnosis system: Reset maintenance, read fault from the memory, record range information on the R.O.
- Change the engine oil and the oil filter (Every 10k miles/15k km)
- PDCC: Check present fluid levels
- Radiators and air intakes: Visually inspect it for blockage and debris
- Coolant: Check it for antifreeze and its level
- Brake system: Visually inspect the brake discs and the pads for wear
- Brake hoses and lines: Visually inspect for corrosion, damage, and routing
- Driveshafts: Visually inspect the vehicle's dust boots for damage or leaks
- Tires: Ensure that the tire pressure and their condition is good
- Vehicle lighting: Ensure all lights are working
- All headlights: Ensure headlights are working
- Horn: Check to see if it's working
- Windshield wiper/washer system, headlight washer: Check the nozzle settings and the fluid levels
- Inspect the wiper blades
- Clean reversing camera lenses
- Battery vent hoses: Ensure they are in good condition
- Seat belts: Ensure they are working and in usable condition
- Electrical equipment, warning, and indicator lights: Ensure all these lights are working
- Oil Change: every 10k miles (15k km) or 1 year, whichever comes first. Intermediate Maintenance: At the following intervals: 40k, 80k, 120k, 160k miles (60k, 120k , 180k, 240k km), etc
Note: If your vehicle does not reach the scheduled maintenance mileage, all intermediate maintenance should be performed at the following intervals: 4 years, 8 years, and 12 years.
- Diagnosis system: Include read fault memory, we reset the maintenance interval/Read and record range information on R.O.
- The manufacturer recommends changing engine oil and oil filter at Every 10k miles/15k km
- Vehicle underside and engine compartment: We will visually inspect the location for abrasions and leaks. The underbody panels are visually inspected for damage, completeness, and installation.
- DCC: We check the present fluid level
- Pollen filter: Replacement of the filter element
- Steering gear: Visually examine the dust boots for damage
- Tie end rods: Check play and the dust boots
- Power steering: Check present fluid level
- Fuel lines and connections: A visual inspection for damage and leaks in the lines
- Radiators and air intakes: Check for external debris and blockage
- Coolant: Examine the current level of coolant and antifreeze
- Brake system: Visually inspect the disc brakes and brake pads for wear without removing the wheels
- Brake hoses and lines: A visual inspection for corrosion, damage, and routing
- Driveshafts: Visually inspect the leaks and dust boots for damage
- Axle joints: Examine it for play and damage
- Exhaust system: Check for broken mountings, health shields, and leaks
- Tires: Ensure the right pressure and thread condition
- Seat belts: Check the condition and function
- Vehicle lighting: Ensure it is working
- All headlights: They are checked for alignment
- Horn: Ensure it is working
- Windshield wiper/washer system, headlight washer: Examine the nozzle settings and fluid level.
- The wiper blades are checked
- Clean up the reversing camera lense
- Battery vent hoses: Ensure it isn't deteriorating
- Trailer hitch: Make sure it is working
ADDITIONAL MAINTENANCE FOR SPARK PLUGS
- Replace spark plugs for the Panamera S is done at every 40k miles (60k km) or every 4 years, whichever comes first
- Replace spark plugs of the Panamera Turbo every 30k miles (45k km) or at 4-year intervals, whichever comes first
ADDITIONAL MAINTENANCE 60K MILES (90K KM) OR EVERY 6-YEAR INTERVALS
- The PDCC reservoir is replaced • PDK transmission oil is changed
ADDITIONAL MAINTENANCE 80K MILES (120K KM) OR EVERY 4-YEAR INTERVALS
- Air filter: Element replacement
ADDITIONAL MAINTENANCE AT EVERY 120K MILES (180K KM) OR AT 12-YEAR INTERVALS
- Replace transmission oil
- All-wheel front differential drive oil is changed
- Rear differential oil is changed
EVERY 24 MONTHS
- Brake fluid is changed with only genuine Porsche brake fluid
EVERY 4 YEARS
- The tire sealant is replaced
ROAD TEST CHECK
- Remote control, seats, foot and parking brake (also actuation travel), engine, clutch, steering, transmission, rear spoiler, heating, air-conditioning system, and instruments: Ensure they are all working
- Oils, fluids: Visually inspect for any leaks
Owner – Bay Diagnostic
Serving Brooklyn Since 1985
For over 35 years Bay Diagnostic has been a Brooklyn staple helping you get back on the road faster than the dealer can. A full-service automotive repair shop in Brooklyn that specializes in scheduled service, preventive maintenance and concierge service. At Bay Diagnostic, you will come to expect what the automotive repair experience should be, fast, easy and reliable. A one stop shop for your vehicle needs.
We proudly service Audi, BMW, Land Rover, Mercedes, Mini, Porsche, Smart Car, and Volkswagen vehicles.